ValleygirlBoutique.com accepts returns and exchanges on full priced merchandise that HAS NOT BEEN WORN, ALTERED OR WASHED, and with ALL ORIGINAL tags attached. Footwear returns and exchanges must include the original shoe box in its original condition and without postal labels. Returns must be shipped back within fourteen 14 days of receipt.
- For exchanges, contact customer service (970-470-0095) immediately for availability of desired exchange items.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable
- ValleygirlBoutique.com reserves the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the fourteen 14 day return period
- Returns will be accepted at any Valleygirl or Ruby Jane location for store credit only, no refunds will be given in-store.
- Ship your return or exchange through an insured trackable carrier, as ValleygirlBoutique.com cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages
- An email notification will be sent to you once your package has been received by ValleygirlBoutique.com
- Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment within five (5) business days of receipt of your return (please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from *Valleygirl Boutique*)
Please send your return or exchange via UPS or FedEx or similar carrier. USPS does not deliver to the below address. Please do not ship through the US Postal service. Please see address below:
225 Main Street, Ste. C106E
Edwards, Colorado 81632
- All orders placed Monday-Thursday before 5 PM (MTN) will begin processing and ship in 1 to 2 business days, pending availability and credit card authorization. All orders placed Friday, Saturday or Sunday will begin processing, but not ship until the following Monday. *Holidays excluded.
- ValleygirlBoutique.com will contact you with a follow-up email if, for some reason, the merchandise you have selected is currently out of stock or if additional identification is needed for credit authorization.
- ValleygirlBoutique.com uses UPS for delivery, and therefore are unable to deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- ValleygirlBoutique.com does not offer international shipping at this time.
- During checkout, you will have the option of choosing an expedited form of shipping quoted from original UPS shipping rates. *DELIVERY TIME DOES NOT INCLUDE SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS, OR HOLIDAYS
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation that will include the UPS tracking number for your package.
Items shipped within Colorado are subject to Colorado State Sales Tax of 2.9%.
We neither sell nor share your information with outside companies or third parties.
When you purchase from our online store, we collect your name, billing and shipping addresses, phone number, e-mail address, and credit card information. You provide this information so we can process and ship your order. We respect your privacy by not selling or sharing this information.
Your credit card is completely safe.
Protecting your information is our highest priority. We have developed several safeguards to keep your information completely confidential. To proceed to checkout, you must enter your e-mail address and create a password. The checkout process itself employs Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)* technology to ensure your safety.
*Secure Sockets Layer encrypts your order information and sends it to a secure server, making it impossible for that information to be decoded by a party outside of the store you shop with.
Furthermore, only our store will have your information; other members of the Modern Retail community will not have access to your information unless you decide to shop with them.
To check the security of your connection during checkout, look for the unbroken key or closed lock at the bottom of your browser window. This indicates SSL is active.
To add an item to your bag, simply click the Add to Bag button next to it. (Items you put in your bag will not be bought by you until you have completed the checkout process.)
To remove an item from your bag, simply click REMOVE next to the item you wish to discard.
To view what is in your bag at any time, click the Shopping Bag link in the page header.
To purchase what you've selected, click on your shopping bag and click Checkout. Follow the simple steps to purchase your items.
Once we have confirmed your order, an account is automatically established for you in the Modern Retail community of stores.
To access your account in the future, click the My Account button in the header of any page and enter the e-mail address and password you created at checkout. (If you have not been through checkout, but would like to create an account, simply click on My Account and follow the steps to create a new account.)