We want you to know that the health and safety of our customers is our top priority. In light of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic we are doing all that we can to follow the social distancing protocols as outlined by the Health Departments of the State of Colorado and the individual counties in which we operate, while also providing you with the fun and friendly shopping experience that you are used to.
When you shop in-store with us here is what you can expect:
- All employees will be wearing masks until directed otherwise
- Employee and customer interaction will be done from a 6 ft distance with minor exceptions such as when starting a fitting room and interacting at the cash register. All such interactions will be based on your comfort level and requests.
- Customers are being asked to process their own credit card payments
- All pens are being disinfected after each use
- We are limiting the maximum number of people in the store to 1 per 100 sq ft as outlined by the State of Colorado
- All employees will be monitored for symptoms of sickness and sent home immediately if anything is detected
- Signs have been placed at all entrances to the store requesting
- 6 ft social distance between customers
- All customer to wear a mask when entering
- To not enter if sick
- Employees are washing their hands frequently and disinfecting common spaces consistently.
For more detailed information on each store's protocol click on their link below:
- Ruby Jane Boutique in the Denver Highlands
- Ruby Jane Boutique in Steamboat Springs
- Ruby Jane Boutique in Breckenridge
- Valleygirl Boutique in Breckenridge
- Valleygirl Boutique in Avon
- Valleygirl and Ruby Jane Boutiques in Edwards
In addition to in-store shopping we are also offering online shopping which can either be shipped directly to your house or picked up curbside at your nearest location. Or, if you would like to arrange a personal shopping experience you can do so by contacting us at email@example.com. For details on current store operating hours please visit our locations page.
If you have any further comments, questions, or concerns you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 970-470-0095.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Thank you for shopping small!